We strive to engage and educate our employees, demand quality and performance in our production, and seek newer and better alternatives every day for minimizing our environmental footprint.
At Depot International, we work to reduce waste and conserve natural resources to increase the environmental sustainability of our business.
DEPOT INTERNATIONAL’S SUSTAINABILITY INITIATIVES INCLUDE:
- Minimize our carbon impact
- Prioritize remanufacturing, reclaim as much reusable material as possible
- Maximize recapture of raw materials in collections
- Measure impact of water and energy consumption and minimization of waste
- Promote waste reduction throughout our operations
- End-of-life processing for all assets collected that cannot be remanufactured
- Recycle our cardboard, mixed paper and metals when possible
- Exceed global industry practices for responsible materials recycling
Depot International is dedicated to continual improvement in all of its environmental activities. This is achieved through rigorous process management, employee empowerment, and accountability for achieving all company goals and objectives.