Turn Managed Print Services (MPS) programs on a new Axess®. Our MPS programs offer resellers of imaging supplies, equipment, and related solutions, the ability to offer their customers solutions for the proactive management, maintenance, and supply of their printing environments.
The Axess® MPS program is a comprehensive and fully integrated suite of software and services designed to help dealers deliver more profitable MPS solutions. Axess® MPS is designed with the flexibility and scalability dealers need to provide MPS solutions to their customers. Partner with Axess® for key infrastructure tools and support, or simply sell the MPS with turnkey contract fulfillment.
Axess® MPS program includes the following key infrastructure tools supported by a dedicated team of MPS professionals:
- Remote monitoring software and support
- TCO pricing calculator and proposal generator
- National service support and dispatch
- Comprehensive sales training
- Technical support
- MPS ready toner cartridges
- Comprehensive recycling solutions
Axess® Remote Monitoring software offers you the ability to view your customer’s entire print environment, including supply and service needs on output devices. This simple software will empower to you deliver MPS programs with ease though the following:
- View exact consumable levels remotely: toner, fusers, drums, and maintenance kits
- Ensure your cartridges are being used by tracking the unique serial number on the chip
- Set customized, automated alerts for low toner levels
Maintenance and Servicing
- Set automated service alerts
- Set proactive service flags/reminders
- Asset management and consulting
MPS providers can have confidence in MPS contract profitability with the Axess® TCO software. The most simple and accurate Total Cost of Ownership pricing tool is powered with BEI Services Worldstats™ data that is applied to automatically calculate accurate and model specific services pricing per page.
Axess® simplifies MPS with this intuitive, web-based TCO tool that empowers dealers to price contracts with accuracy that is linked to individual account information. Eliminate pricing headaches and time wasted maintaining pricing spreadsheets or through manual processes. The Axess® TCO automatically populates each end-user’s equipment fleet, offers flexibility for supplies, equipment, coverage, and profit margins. Transparent processes and pricing gives dealers complete control of their MPS contracts.
User-friendly Axess® TCO software will generate documents with one click. This allows dealers to easily populate customers’ existing and proposed pricing into one branded proposal and other sales support documents. The Axess® TCO also creates multiple proposals per account with ease to support your sales process and ongoing account reviews.
Axess SalesPro™ is the most comprehensive and interactive MPS sales curriculum available and is delivered via the leading web-based training technology. Each module concludes certification testing with automatic reporting to management. Detailed curriculum will empower your sales reps to present the MPS value proposition and close more deals!
Axess SalesPro™ training deep dives into the following topics:
- Understanding the MPS market opportunity
- Prospecting and identifying sales leads
- Executing an initial appointment
- Conducting an assessment; including capturing the actual spend
- Developing sales documentation & conducting on-site meetings to close the sale
- Proactively managing the account and expanding sales opportunities
Axess SalesPro™ also provides customizable support materials including:
- Templates for account review, sales presentations, and proposals
- MPS customer sales presentations
- Assessment tool kit including logistic documentation, interview questions, and more!
- Sales talk tracks and objection handling
Axess SalesPro™ is the MPS training program that is accessible, actionable, and affordable. Because training is not an event, Axess Sales Pro™ is offered on a subscription basis.